Friday, October 26, 2012

Almost Home Again

This is taken in Okatokes. A true foothills kind of scenery.

I can't believe that 10 days are almost up! It has flown by but I am also so ready to get home and see my men. I miss them all a lot but have enjoyed this time away immensely.

Vanessa took me downtown yesterday and I am sad to admit I have no pictures. There was one great opportunity to get the building while we were entering the city but then we were on our way down the hill and my chance slipped by before I got my camera ready.

We saw a few really cool shops but it was cold. We decided after a few stops to head somewhere a little warmer and so I finally got to experience Anthropology. May I just say that it is one of my favorite   stores? So many cool things.

By the time we got home we were wasted. Vacationing really lets your body realize how tired it is. I woke up this morning and I still haven't been able to get going. I was going to head out for a bit on my own and I can't seem to move very quickly.

Tara will be home after lunch. Maybe by then I'll have gained some energy.

I'm not sure if you'll hear form me again while Im here in Alberta. If not, I'll catch you back in Ottawa.

I look at this picture and can't believe it was our camera that captured this. So awesome.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Amazingly beautiful. I need to go there some day:)