Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Flying Westward

Tomorrow I am off for a 10 day vacation to visit my good friend Tara.

I am leaving with my siutcase and a carry-on full of books and thats all, my friends. This mother of three boys and one on the way is leaving everyone home while I go on an adventure in the West of Canada.

These are the men I leave behind:

The sun was beating right into our eyes so we were practically crying.
 
 Matthew was proving to be incapable of a simple smile- quite the character.
 

We tried to get a couple shot but note the sun in Daves eyes especially!
 
 
I am so increadibly excited to visit Tara but I also start feeling sad at the thought of not seeing my men everyday. I think it will be a pretty amazing time though. A bit of rest for a mama who is so wasted and a bit of a change for the guys at home.
 
I cooked like crazy the past few days to ensure dinner for every night. Spaghetti sauce, chicken korma, chili, lasagnia, broccolli chicken divan... I hope I have it all covered.
 
While I am away I hope to update on my adventures and when I return I will try and get my hubby to have some sort of rest. We shall see what success I have.
 
Next time you hear from me I hope to be in Alberta. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: